Free Shipping Included! BFOUR Wireless Meat Grill Thermometer, Bluetooth Digital Meat Thermometer for Grilling Smoker BBQ Oven Kitchen Cooking with 2 Stainless Probes, Smart Instant Read, Phone App Wifi Remote by BFOUR at Mirandas Kitchen Adventures. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 🍺Temp conversion : ℃ and ℉ ,You can switch freely in the app (device can be set to℉) 🍺Preset & Custom Features： There are preset temperatures for 7 different types of meat and settings for different levels of doneness: rare, medium rare, medium, medium-well and well done. You can also configure your own settings manually to suit your taste. 🍺APP Name: Grill5.0 Download APP: the Apple Store or Google Play or Two-Dimensional Code Sweep in Instructions 🍺Pro
Product Description & Reviews
🍺Temp conversion : ℃ and ℉ ,You can switch freely in the app (device can be set to℉) 🍺Preset & Custom Features： There are preset temperatures for 7 different types of meat and settings for different levels of doneness: rare, medium rare, medium, medium-well and well done. You can also configure your own settings manually to suit your taste. 🍺APP Name: Grill5.0 Download APP: the Apple Store or Google Play or Two-Dimensional Code Sweep in Instructions 🍺Probes Material: Stainless steel and aluminum alloy Probe diameter: 14 cm / 5.5 inches Cable length：105 cm /41.3 inches 🍺Specifications: Barbecue thermometer device Color：Black Channel：Supporting 6-channel usage at the same time Size： 11.5*7*3CM/ 4.52*2.75*1.18In Weight：117g Bluetooth transmission rang：198ft(60M) Battery Powered : 2 X AA Battery (not included in the package)
Features & Highlights
- ► Experience the Fun of Easy Cooking-- With this smart meat thermometer, you don't need to check the temperature of food going back and forth, you can wait for the phone to alert you that the food is ready. This means you can watch TV or accompany your family while cooking.
- ►Multifunctional Smart Thermometer-- The Bluetooth Grill thermometer has a preset temperature and an unlimited custom mode so you can set it to your favorite meat doneness. It also has a timer and a high and low temperature alarm function. This is all controlled by a smart app which will help you complete the cooking more perfectly.
- ► Easy to Read and Operate--The 3-inch ultra-high-definition LCD screen can be read equally clearly in poor lighting conditions. The Smart App is easy to operate, download the free app provided, then link to Bluetooth, insert the probe into the meat, set your favorite temperature, and wait for the food to finish.
- ►Precise Stainless Steel Probes-- High precision stainless steel probes approved by FDA are 100% safe for oven, grill and smoker cooking. The Stainless Steel Probes and Metal Braiding Wire Withstanding up to 716°F, You Can Cook with Wide Temperature Ranges from 32°F to 572°F (0°C to 300°C)
- ►What You Get-- BFOUR Wireless Meat Thermometer, 2 stainless steel probes, 1 Probe Clip, user's manual, our worry-free 2 year warranty and friendly customer service.
6.22 x 1.85 x 6.85 inches
Have questions about this item (8414717292818), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by BFOUR, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Do you love to cook a favorite meal for your family and friends? Have you felt that can cook it even better, but something is missing? Are you often told that a dish is not well cooked or overcooked/overdone? CHUGOD Smart Wireless Bluetooth Meat T...
mpn: 5823813755, ean: 8011477528951,
Alarm You'll never miss out on removing the food from the heat as our loud alarm will alert you when your food has reached the set temperature or when your timer is finished. How to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius? You could switch it in the ap...
Features Dual probe technology, monitor two kinds of food temps up to 328 feet away, enabling to enjoy your leisure time. Programmed with preset USDA approved temperatures for different types of meat and their doneness levels. Fahrenheit and Celsius ...