Messermeister San Moritz Elite Scallop Tomato Knife, 5-Inch
Messermeister San Moritz Elite Scallop Tomato Knife, 5-Inch by Messermeister at Mirandas Kitchen Adventures. MPN: E2677%2D5. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Messermeister San Moritz Elité knife collection have a completely molded, ergonomic and contemporary handle. The blade, bolster and tang are one-piece, hot-drop, hammer forged from a single billet of the finest German steel alloy. Featuring a unique personalization plate, this series of knives will be a statement piece in any kitchen. San Moritz Elité knives are handcrafted individually by 3rd and 4th generation cutlery artisans in Solingen, Germany. When you are in need of a knife to slic
Product Description & Reviews
The Messermeister San Moritz Elité knife collection have a completely molded, ergonomic and contemporary handle. The blade, bolster and tang are one-piece, hot-drop, hammer forged from a single billet of the finest German steel alloy. Featuring a unique personalization plate, this series of knives will be a statement piece in any kitchen. San Moritz Elité knives are handcrafted individually by 3rd and 4th generation cutlery artisans in Solingen, Germany. When you are in need of a knife to slice tomatoes, soft skinned fruits & vegetables, cheeses, salami’s or charcuterie, the Messermeister San Moritz Elité 5” Scalloped Slicing Knife is the knife of choice. The compact blade makes it easy to slice through baguettes. This multi-functional forged knife features our Elité edge. Use the pronged tip to serve individual cut pieces and to move from cutting board to serving plate.
Features & Highlights
- The German 1.4116 high-carbon, stainless alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15 degree "Elite" edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening & honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
Messermeister offers a guaranteed lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
2.5 x 0.75 x 9.75 inches
2.5 x 0.6 x 9.5 inches
Have questions about this item (E2677%2D5), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Messermeister, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: P-10, ean: 5019311910965,
5 inch tomato Paring knife designed by F. A. Porsche. Ergonomic handle seamless perfection transition from Blade To handle. Special grinding method knife Stys sharp longer and is easily re-sharpened. Used by many top contenders Bocuse D' Or 2005 and ...
mpn: 4136-7, ean: 4002293113609,
Precision forged, full tang knife with a slender blade and forked tip. Serrations allow for crush free cutting through firm foods.High carbon, stainless steel blade.. 3 riveted black synthetic handle. Made in Solingen, Germany.
Blades Resistant hardness (54-56 HRC). Good flexibility. High cutting power. Long edge life. Edge shape especially designed for professional use. Excellent sharpening potential. Handles The exclusive ergonomic handle design is the result of spe...
Slice tomatoes perfectly with this 2-Pack Set of Tomato Knives. Unique design features a cutout of the word tomato across the extremely sharp serrated metal blade for easy identification. Measures approximately 10'' including handle. Comes in assorte...