Mega Sale! Save 26% on the Calphalon Katana Cutlery 7-Inch Nakiri Knife by Calphalon at Mirandas Kitchen Adventures. MPN: KN0027VS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Resembling a narrow rectangular cleaver; designed for slicing and chopping vegetables, this balanced piece carries enough heft to handle thick-skinned pumpkins while avoiding being too unwieldy for delicate tomato-slicing tasks.Calphalon katana cutlery 7-inch nakiri knife. Features: knife construction: VG-1 Japanese steel for exceptional sharpness and ultimate edge retention; Key performance: exceptional sharpness, rigidity and edge retention; hand wash. Blade: Clad with 33 stainless steel layer
Product Description & Reviews
Resembling a narrow rectangular cleaver; designed for slicing and chopping vegetables, this balanced piece carries enough heft to handle thick-skinned pumpkins while avoiding being too unwieldy for delicate tomato-slicing tasks.
Features & Highlights
- Calphalon katana cutlery 7-inch nakiri knife
- Features: knife construction: VG-1 Japanese steel for exceptional sharpness and ultimate edge retention; Key performance: exceptional sharpness, rigidity and edge retention; hand wash
- Blade: Clad with 33 stainless steel layers for distinctive style, exceptional rigidity and rust-resistance; Traditional blade shapes enhanced for ease of use and precision
- Bolster: Integrated bolster design provides secure, comfortable grip; Offers increased control; Encourages proper technique; Facilitates full blade involvement for smooth, efficient slicing
- Handles: Patented, ergonomic polyresin, contoured for comfort and balanced for control and precision; Will not chip, crack or peel
Usuba & Nakiri Knives
2.5 x 1.12 x 13.38 inches
3 x 1.2 x 12.8 inches
Have questions about this item (KN0027VS), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Calphalon, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: TDM0742, ean: 5062931307349,
Thin and ultra-sharp, the Premier Nakiri knife is perfect for slicing vegetables and fruits paper-thin. This dynamic knife features a 5.5 inch blade that glides through crisp vegetables or delicate fruits like tomatoes like butter. Elegant and beauti...
mpn: HWUS16SH, ean: 0740016866510,
The Edo Usuba is reminiscent of a small cleaver and has a blunt tip that comes in handy for such things as cutting the eye out of a potato. The Usuba is hefty enough to chop through heavy root vegetables with a blade that can thinly slice delicate to...
mpn: HDUS16, ean: 0723260912875,
Stainless Steel →Edge Angle: Double Edged →Grade: Damascus →Handle Shape: Western →Handle Material: Mahogany →HRC:60 →Knife Style: Nakiri Vegetable Knife →Saya Cover: None →Stain Resistant: Yes Forged and hammered with 16 lay...